Sometimes when your cron run fails if you go into your Drupal database’s “variable” table and delete the “cron semaphore” and “cron last run” entries and then try running cron again. When I tried this myself I found that there wasn’t a “cron semaphore” entry in the db, but I did delete the “cron last run” entry – went back to Drupal, ran cron and Bingo!

“It seems to work for me about 80% of the time.”

Yay!
Yay!

0 comments

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>